FOLLOWER

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SERONOK SANGAT


Feels soooo good after Fourty Four Days of Confinement. Phew.. Alhamdulillah, It was a wonderful opportunity for me to rest and recover. Part paling best, now i can eat everything ! And go everywhere ! Haha 


I'd like to express my  gratitude expecially to my very patience husband incik lalan, my beloved mama & abah, and the rest of the family members for all the motivations, support and encouragement given to me all throughtout my pregnancy, labour and confinement moments. I know I couldn't managed on my own without all the help from all of you. Only Allah knows how greatful i am. May Allah bless you all. Thank you!


Lady faizal,
Fatinfashiekin


Sent from my iPhone



No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...