FOLLOWER

Sunday, September 26, 2021

TO MY DEAR HUSBAND


 My dear husband


I notice.


When you come home from work and run to our kids ready to play with them regardless of how tired you are. .


I notice. .


How you never leave the house without giving me a kiss, and never enter without greeting me with a kiss. .


I notice. .


When you don’t share your worries with me to spare me the pain. .


I notice.


When you look at me and admire me even though I may look like a hot mess. .


I notice. .


When you give me the world simply through your love for me. .


When you make me feel like a queen day and night. .


When you assure me always that everything will be ok, no matter the difficulty of the situation. .


I notice your devotion. .


I notice your sacrifice. .


I notice your pure and selfless love. .


I notice how your needs completely disappear when it comes to our little family. .


I pray you know just how much I value you existence, for these words are merely a drop of water in an ocean of praises I can sing for you.




No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...