FOLLOWER

Sunday, December 16, 2012

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE

This is my fairytale,


We came from two different parts of the world, and we were literally each other's contradictions. The first time I saw you, you fascinated me. It was your positivity and the way you saw life as one big opportunity. You were older than me, but yet we were on the same wavelength.

As I got to know you, we turned out to be the same. When life got difficult, we would be there for each other, and it would all be alright. We would go out for coffee, and somehow we always managed about life. I found myself thinking about life and the future, something that had never crossed my mind before.

I love you. I have never laughed as much as I did with you. You made me feel like something special and I was proud to be with you. People around us would ask a billion questions and tell us, that we were a cute couple. I would just laugh and yeah, I'm proud be with you.

With love,
FatinFashiekin

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...