FOLLOWER

Monday, December 19, 2011

TRULY LOVE YOU

Assalamualaikum

  Seriously.. holiday aritu Kenangan Terindah bg i sayang! there could never be another guy to make me feel the way You do.. thanks for everything sayang.. yes.. EVERYTHING.!

This Is For You sayang.

Perfection in my Eyes

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart, 
And for us to be together, to never be apart. 
No one else in the world can even compare, 
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.
We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.
I promise to give you all I have to give, 
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.
In your eyes I see our present, our future and past, 
By the way you look at me I know we will last. 
I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

♥ The Moments I Love To Recall. ♥ 



Truly, Me!
FastinFashiekin



No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...