FOLLOWER

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DONT JUDGE ME BEFORE U TALK TO ME



I'm FATIN FASHIEKIN BINTI ANUAR and I'm not so You.
I'm Not Perfect.In Fact. I'm far from it.
I'm just saying I'm worth it and that's who I want to be.
I speak my mind.Think my own thoughts or do things my way.
People that don't know me think I'm quiet but people that know me wish I was.
I would say I'm typically an easy going type.
Life is so rosy to me. I hate to hate people. 
I don't give a damn. I don't hurt others just to feel good.
I love making friends. I love to love people.
I don't flirt. I know How To Socialize.
Please take note. I Love You, you are lucky but if I hate you, You are the luckiest.
as simple as that. I hate those bunch of people who are fake.
I don't think I need all your 'dramas'.
I love all beautiful & amazing people around me and I adore everyone of them with the utmost esteem .
The most important thing, I know what I want In Life. 
I was once afraid of people saying."Who does she think she is?" 
but now I have the courage to stand and say
"This is who I am."



TRULY ME,
FatinFashiekin

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...