FOLLOWER

Friday, September 30, 2011

SAYA AKAN TERSENYUM. JIKA ?

Here are few things that make me smile : 

-Family + Friends ♥
-Him.Love.Love.Love. ♥
-Reading blogs 
-shopping!!! * finding great bargains! :)
-handbags!!!
-hangout
-collect more and more clothes!!!!!!
-music!
-photography! ♥
-poems! ;)
-singing! yeah ! Then raining ;p
-day dreaming! oh yes..
-spontaneous gifts! 
-suprises ! 
-Oreo cheesecake
-white+red roses! ;)
-hugs! ♥
-babies! ;D
-sunsets!
-beaches!
-hearing a really good joke!
-doing something nice to someone else.. :)
-feeling needed!
-feeling included!
-Believe that God sees me as beautiful, even when I feel I don't !! ;D
-Gathering! ♥
-The smile from others. :)))
-Pretty + Nice People!

*Oh My God, sudah byk kot, tp byk lg i guess! later! hehehe :)



No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...