FOLLOWER

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'M SICK WITH MYSELF

Asslamualaikum

O Allah, please give me strength to face every day with calmness.

Dear family, friends and readers,

I don't know why my heart is very weak these days. The tears that used to be too expensive is now free. Even when someone ask me about something and accidentally say something that offends me, I blow out. I can't. Perhaps I need to remind myself to carry tissue papers with me.

The other thing is, my health is getting worse. A simple carelessness can bring out a total jeopardy. I can lose my consciousness anytime, anywhere. I'm weak. I'm sick.

May Allah bless you, whoever you may be. Bear in mind that we only live once. Why not make the best out of it?

P/s : actually I don't know why my heart very weak 
Maybe its all about PMS 

:(

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...