FOLLOWER

Thursday, September 20, 2012

YOU

O ALLAH,
If he’s meant for me
and i meant for him
Let us be together through ijabkabul.


O ALLAH,
If we are not meant to be together
Please avoid us from
seeing one another.


O ALLAH
If he’s the right person for me
let his iman be the one that I adores
and let him make my way easier to Jannah.


O ALLAH
If he’s the wrong person for me,
show him the right way
so that he can lead others instead.



 Dear my future husband, whoever you are, 
please lead me & guide me to the true path. 
guide me to get closer to Allah SWT. 
That’s all I need from you. 
Be the true Imam for me & our kids. Insya Allah. amin. amin.

WITH LOVE,
FatinFashiekin



DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...