FOLLOWER

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MAKE DECISION ABOUT FUTURE

Your decision today will determine your future. People used to say that. It suits me well. I'm afraid that if I make the wrong decision, I am plunging myself into a deep black hole.

But everything happens for a reason (HIKMAH). I believe ALLAH wants to test me and so brings me close to HIM. HE wants me to be strong and stronger by giving me "dugaan".

InsyaALLAH, if we hold tight to HIM, believe on HIM and pray while making efforts, we won't mourn too much over those unexpected things happened in life. Here comes the concept of "REDHA".. :)

With love,
FatinFashiekin

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...