FOLLOWER

Sunday, May 20, 2012

GOOD NIGHT

I don't wanna close my eyes..
I don't wanna fall asleep..
Coz I'd miss you babe..
And I don't wanna miss a thing..
Coz even when I dream of you..
The sweetest dream will never do..
I'd still miss you babe..
And I don't wanna miss a thing..

Lying close to you..
Feeling your heart beating..
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming..
Wondering if it's me you're seeing..
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together..
And I just wanna stay with you..
Just stay in this moment forever, forever and ever,,

*lupa lah sapa nyanyi lagu ni,
Aerosmith ke aeroplane entah. Hehe

Good night,
Sweet dream :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...