FOLLOWER

NUFFNANG ADS

DEAR MY LOVE

Dear incik jantung hati ;p

I don't think I could ever describe the way I really feel about you. I am so blessed for being the one you chose to be with and it's a privilege to love you and to take care of you.

I want to be by your side forever, to lay with you and hear you breathing, watching you sleep. You're so gorgeous! I never get tired of looking at you. Your face mesmerizes me. And I'm sure one day, our children are gonna be so handsome and intelligent because they'll have you as their father.

I love you so much. I want to marry you, to share my whole life with you, to wake up every day and see the most perfect man I've ever seen. My best friend, my boyfriend and my future husband. You're the only one that I picture myself with in the future.

I was wondering about our future the other day, and I imagined we holding our baby through the night, trying to make him sleep. And I realized that, that's what I want, that's what I really want with all that's within me.

Thank you for being so caring, loving and patient.


Ur beautiful girl,
FatinFashiekin ;p


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: