FOLLOWER

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

YOU PUT THAT BLAME ON ME

.remarks.

Don't blame people who loved you and care about you, just because u're afraid when u think 'bout ur past mistaked (what u've been through before). 

Its may kill ur girl softly and maybe u'll lost ur real girl in silence.

Because she think, you still can't forgt about ur past girlfriend, and then u kept blame her even u know its not her false. 

With love,
Fatinfashiekin

-------------------------------------------------------
Something :)

"I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me"

---------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...