FOLLOWER

Monday, September 5, 2011

KEJUTAN DIPAGI RAYA

Assalamualaikum..
Hai peeps :)

When someone mentions about ZIT, the first thing that usually comes to our mind is WOMEN.

Technically.

However, do us girls ever wonder that boys do take care of their face too? I laughed my buttocks off when I went to my friend's house years ago. Or was it last year? Nevermind. Anyway, I went to the bathroom and I saw lotsa boys' facial cream. I LAUGHED SO HARD, because maybe, I have never seen men wearing those. But, considering that women wear the creams so why not men wear them too? They have to take a good care of their face too.

BUT, Somehow for a girl who never lives in a house with at least one boy (father is not included) But its okay, I realize that they have to do it too.

WHO EVER WANTS HER/HIS FACE TO BE FILLED WITH ZITS?
(Okay agak melampau.)

But still, if girls get so sensitive about their skin why shouldn't boys?
If girls want to cover their zit with bandage why shouldn't boys?

Okay frankly, I post this entry because I'm all tensed up because of this zit right above my left eye. It is HUGE. I wanted to cover it with bandage but then again, let it be. even though people can notice it from miles away, this zit will be gone eventually.

Like right now, it doesn't look like a zit anymore.
It looks more like a scar.

I named it Kejutan Di Pagi Raya, because I screamed when I saw it.
IT HAPPENED IN JUST ONE NIGHT OKAY

;'D

With Love,
FatinFashiekin

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...