FOLLOWER

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A song to sing to my love



Today is your day,
You can scream and shout,
So I would like to say,
I love you and there's no doubt.

You deserve everything I can give,
But I can only give you a little,
I'm happy that you can live,
You make me as happy as a skittle.

I love you so much,
I can't even explain,
I can feel the touch,
Of you in a picture frame.

I know you're getting older,
You're not getting younger,
You can cry on my shoulder,
I would rather you monger.

But don't feel alone,
Everyone has their day,
Someday when I'm grown,
My hair will be grey.

This is quotes 

I dedicate to you my love,
You really deserve it,
I hope you like this,
Because you are my honey.






No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...