FOLLOWER

Sunday, July 13, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE FIANCE

 
 
 
Happy birthday to my anje,
I love u wahai mr jantung hati,
Selamat berusia 33 tahun.
Umur awak semakin meningkat,
But dont worry,
I will always love u more darling.
 
 
I have absolutely no complaints about u,
U're such a wonderful man,
Loving u is so easy and I feel the luckiest girl
to enggaged to a man like u.
 
You're almost nearly perfect,
I'm very thankfull for all the joy u bring into my life.
 
 
May the almightAllah bless u with lots of happiness,
Long healthy life and great wealth.
 
 
HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY FIANCE
 
ladyfaizal,
fatinfashiekin
 
 

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...