FOLLOWER

Friday, July 12, 2013

TO DOCTOR, FROM MEDICINE

To : Doctor.

Dear Incik Lalan, selamat ulang tahun yang ke-32 ! Semoga dimurahkan rezeki, dikurniakan kesihatan yang sihat sejahtera, dikurniakan masa hadapan yang penuh dengan rahmat dan hikmah, dan sentiasa berada dalam Jagaan-Nya dalam setiap langkah didunia dan akhirat :)

From,
Medicine




♥ In you I have found, The perfect partner The best friend, The sweetest love That I ever imagined, And I'm so happy That life has brought me to you. Happy birthday sweetheart.

♥ You may be older by a year today but you are sexier than ever!

♥ I wish you 1 thing, to give you the chance to see yourself as I see you, only then you would realize how special you really are. Happy Birthday!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...