FOLLOWER

Monday, May 7, 2012

YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE FOR ME

Happy mothers day mama !!
I'm so proud bcme ur beautiful daughter, semoga mama sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki, diberikan kesihatan yang sejahtera, dipanjangkan umur, sentiasa dalam Rahmat Allah dan kakak doakan semoga Allah makbulkan setiap permintaan mama dan semoga mama tergolong diantara mereka-mereka yang beriman :')

" I was a foolish little child
Crazy things I used to do
And all the pain I put you through
Mama now I'm here for you..
For all the times I made you cry
The days I told you lies
Now it's time for you to rise
For all the things you sacrificed..
If I could turn back time rewind
If I could make it undone
I swear that I would
I would make it up to you..
Mom I'm all grown up now
I'ts a brand new day
I'd like to put a smile on your face everyday
Mom I'm all grown up now
And it's not too late
I'd like to put a smile on your face everyday
You know you are the number one for me
Now I finally understand
That  famous  line
About the day I'd face in time
Coz one day, I'll have a child of mine
Even though I was so bad
I've learnt so much from you
I will trying to do it too
If I'm married and I've chila
I will Love my kids the way you do..
There is no one in this world
That can take your place
I'm sorry for ever taken you for granted
I will use every chance I get
To make you smile
Whenever I'm around you
Now I will to try to love you
Like you love me
Only God knows how much you mean to me :) "

*lirik diubah suai sedikit ye, sebb saya still tidak mempunyai children ;p

I love you mama

With love,
FatinFashiekin


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...