FOLLOWER

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I AM TAKEN

He : " I have something to tell you today, So please just listen to what I have to say. This is very hard, Like walking on shards. Yes.. I'm afraid, But finally I'm made a dcsion. It'll take a little while,
But for you.. I'd walk a mile. "

...............................................................

She : " Bismillahirohmanirrahim. Please, u know right ? I have Him. and we're always counting as our LOVE continues to grow. Its not that easy to make me fall for you or even others. * mark my words.
You are educated. So He is.
You are smart. So He is.
You are charismatic. So He is.
You are nice. He is nicer.
The truth is..
He has my heart.

It is better to you to know earlier and be disappointed than to not know and always wonder.
I'm sorry. "

I have no idea where are you right now.
I hope you are doing fine. I'll pray for your happiness.
I value you as a friend.
Hope someday you can see me in the same way.
take care.

( FATIN FASHIEKIN )
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...