FOLLOWER

Friday, March 16, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY

Assalamualaikum

Happy birthday to my lil bro (Mohd Dinnie Daniel @ Danny) ! Semoga di panjang kan umur, sihat sejahtera, dimurahkan rezeki dan dapat menjadi seorang anak yang dapat membalas jasa Mama dan Abah !

:)

Dinnie Daniel,
Happy Birthday !
Just want to say that you can count on me to be a lovely sister, a good friend until the end ! Just wait and you will feel it, No matter what Our relationship will be strong.. I'm glad you are my lil brother, I take you just the way You are, To share my joy, my pain, If only you could know that I care so much about You :') Happy Birthday danny !
have a wonderful Day and I wish you all the best in whatever You do.
remember, I'm with you to support
to share and to feel everything.
May Allah Bless You always. :)))

With love,
FatinFashiekin

No comments:

DEK KERANA ANAK 😅

setahun 2 biji tv anak rosakkan, baru nak tarik nafas lega sebab tv mmg da ada, so next plan untuk sofa leather idaman. . TETAPI, baru sebul...